Please make a donation of £3 to help us keep these maps free. Thanks!
Additional views (ie LiDAR models) of this area can be accessed via the links under the LiDAR map below.
For a list of archaeological sites in this area click this link.
If you wish to search for LiDAR and Detailed Old Maps of other places please try our ARCHI Search engine.
Use our ARCHI Lidar Finder / Explorer search engine to find more British and Worldwilde LiDAR imagery.
Please help us to keep this service free with a donation! Thank You SO much.
Find British Archaeological Site locations held on the ARCHI UK database of 200,000+ British archaeological sites. You can search with a Postcode, Place or Co-ordinate and find UK Archaeological sites within 3, 5 or 10km of your search location.Learn More
View Beautiful Antique Maps of the British Isles drawn by the fathers of British cartography including Christopher Saxton and Herman Moll plus many other incredible old maps.Learn More
Use this ARCHI Place-Name Finder Search Form to search for place names and place-name elements (eg *ton, *chester* (see more at List of British (English, Welsh, Scottish) place-name meanings) and generate a distribution map of all places in Britain which have that name or element.Learn More
01. LIDAR Composite 1m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Hillshade
02. LIDAR Composite 1m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Time Shaded Relief (TSR)
03. LIDAR Composite 1m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Aspect
04. LIDAR Composite 2m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Hillshade
05. LIDAR Composite 1m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Elevation
06. LIDAR Composite 1m Digital Terrain Model (DTM) 2022 Slope